Hey you all must have been thinking that is there any possible way to change device or android ID of non rooted android device. Finally we have got its solution and it is very easy to do. Now you can change device or Android id of non rooted android device also. You have to as usual go through our steps to get this awesome and working trick. <!–more–>
Note: This trick is only for educational purpose. We do not take any risk if anything bad happens. Changing IMEI is illegal.
How To Change IMEI Number For Non Rooted Android Phone :-
1) First Download Mobile Uncle App From Here.
2) Android device.
3) Check your IMEI number. You can check it with dialing *#06#
Main Tricks Here :-
1) Download and install the app from the above link.
2) Open the app.
3) Select Engineering Mode >> Engineering Mode (MTK).
4) Scroll down and find – CDS InformationThen select Radio Information.
5) There you will find two options – Phone 1and Phone 2.
6) Select Phone 2.
7) There you will find something written asAT+
8) Now enter AT+ (Your New IMEI number) Example – AT+ 123456789 number. 9) Then click on Send At Command. 10) Now restart your android device. 11) Dial *#06# to check your new IMEI number.
Final Words :-
So this is the best and easiest answer to the question How To Change IMEI Number In Non Rooted Android Phone. Anyways if any problem occurs then feel free to comment. Use this trick and notify us if this works for you.