In 2016, we wave goodbye to Windows Phone, as Windows 10 arrives on smartphones. Windows 10 has been out on desktops for a while — and we’ve got all the details you need — but smartphone owners are only now getting a taste of Microsoft’s long-awaited update.
It has been a long time coming — more than a year — since Microsoft announced Windows 10 for mobile devices, but the update is finally seeing the light of day. The update, which offers features like Continuum and Windows Hello, is officially rolling out to select Windows Phone 8.1 devices. Here’s everything you need to know.
Here Password Set Steps :-
*How To Set Password In Windows 10 Mobile*
1) First Goto All *Settings*
2) Click On *Personalization*
3) Click On *Lock Screen*
4) Thank Click On *Sign-in-option*
5) Click On *Require Sing-in* Box & Select *Every Timr*
6) Than Set A New Password From Below Screen.